It is suggested that due to the unknown problems involved locating
areas suitable for competition that the Obstacle Course used be
the combined choice of the GLASMC President and Competition Chairman.
Judges needed per Obstacle Course.
1. Judge -Timer
Check data top left of Score Form to be correct.
Record time of each rider/driver.
Record name of Corps member.
Record pylons knocked down and touched.
Unclassified Corps -Record 2-Wheel Class (cc's to cc's)
Unclassified Corps -Record Multi-Wheel Class (lbs. to lbs.)
2. Judge – Course Observers
Reports pylons knocked down.
Reports pylons touched or pushed off location.
Keep personnel off Obstacle Course during competition.
Rules and Regulations -Obstacle Course:
- No rider/driver may drive the Obstacle Course before the start
of competition. Anyone doing so will be disqualified. You may
walk the course before the start of competition.
- The same vehicle cannot be ridden/driven by two (2) different
- All Obstacle Course participants must stand Inspection.
- All members of the Inspected Corps are permitted to compete
in the Obstacle Course. The sum of the two- (2) best individual
times equals the total score.
- Each rider/driver's time starts as the vehicles front wheel
crosses the starting line and ends when the front wheel crosses
the finish line. The vehicle must come to a complete STOP within
the allowable 30 foot distance to the second stop line. VIOLATION
- No penalty if foot touches ground.
- Pylons knocked down adds three (3) seconds per pylon to total
- Pylons touched or pushed off location adds one (1) second
to total score.
- If rider/driver leaves course pattern as laid out, he must
re-enter at point of exit.
- Unclassified Corps may enter all Inspected vehicles, however
the score will be the sum of the two (2) lowest individual times
of the same classification
- Max. security should be tight in the area of the Timer Judge.
- Max. safety should be stressed at the entrance and exit of
- To save time all member of a Corps should walk the Obstacle
Course as a group.
- To prevent name errors and save time the Corps Captain should
present a list of his members running the Obstacle Course to
the Timing Judge.
Obstacle Course Route